Whether you are looking at a rural or urban subdivision, updating cross lease plans or creating unit titles, Cogswell Surveys have the know how to manage your project successfully.
Our vast local knowledge and understanding of district plans and legislations will ensure you maximise the value of your development, creating a result that will stand the test of time.
We can help you:
- Determine if your intended land subdivision is feasible.
- Apply for a Subdivision resource consent.
- Arrange contractors for the work required to ensure the conditions of subdivision consent are met.
- Prepare and submit a land transfer plan to the local Council for approval.
- Submit the subdivision plan to Land Information New Zealand for approval.
- Liaise with your solicitor regarding the issue of new titles.
From the initial concept right through to the issue of your new title, our experienced and knowledgeable team will guide you through the land subdivision process.
"I would like to thank Phil, Pete (and the team) at Cogswell Surveys for the prompt and efficient service that they provided during the recent subdivision of my property. They communicated with me at every step of the way during this process, and ensured that all Council enquiries were handled in a smooth and timely fashion."
Phil Caldwell - Lime Group
"Thanks to Cogswell Surveys for the advice and timely service provided over the last 10 years. Their knowledge of Waipa Council requirements and fees has reduced my costs and given me confidence in pursuing opportunities in the Cambridge property market."